I feel the need to recap all the herbs so far on the blog in order to educate any new readers on the herbs I have covered. I will provide links to each post, which goes into further detail about each.
1. Chamomile. A relaxing herb. Popular as a tea.
2. Horny Goat Weed. A natural aphrodisiac.
3. St. John's Wort. An anti-depressant.
4. Devil's Snare. A deadly plant from the Harry Potter series.
5. Deadly Nightshade. A deadly plant with a strange past use.
6. Siphilium. An ancient plant, rumoured to be the origin of the heart symbol.
7. Dandelion. A common weed with surprising uses.
8. Lily of the Valley. A common perfume with the elderly, with some potential for fertility help.
9. Green Tea. Good for the soul!
10. Marsh Mallow. The origin of the popular sweet.
11. Daffodil. Dementia destroyer!
12. Meadowsweet. Helps soothe flu symptoms.
13. Ginger. The anti-nausea herb.
14. Rosehip. Used in WW2 as a source of Vitamin C.
15. Lavender. A sweet smelling plant.
16. Arnica. Used in treating a number of skin aliments.
17. Tumeric. Popular in Indian dishes.
18. Burdock. A part of the popular drink, Dandelion & Burdock.
19. Vanilla. The tastiest of all the ice-creams!
20. Henna. Popular in skin decoration.
21. Hops. Useful outside of beer!
22. Honey. It is a herb - plant extracts!
23. Witch-Hazel. Good for many skin conditions.
24. Blueberries. A tasty treat with many benefits.
25. Kava. The 'anti-energy' herb.
My next post may be either about cranberries or Plants vs. Zombies plants. I'm obsessed with that game! I apologise once again for how less frequent posts are becoming. By the end of the month, I will have completely finished college, and so can concerntrate on the blog completely.