Thursday 18 February 2016

Hello, World. Part II.

Hello! Now, I know it's been five years since I last updated, but so much has gone on since then. I left my course at University to focus on improving myself. I loved learning about herbal medicine, but my anxiety left me at a loss. Now I'm working as a games tester, which is a really cool job I must say, but I am missing my old subject.

Young Herbal never really did take off. I never got round to writing properly. I wanted to rewrite all the posts and I never really had time before.

There's going to be a big tidy up of the blog. I'm going to be revamping the posts and updating them with the new things I have learnt going to University. I will also be creating a bibliography for all my books I use on the blog.

Now I hope my followers are with me here. It's been a long time, I know, but I hope to get posting again. I've found some really cool plants I want to share with you all!

Take care, and I hope time has been kind over these past few years,

Herbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment